Monday 4 February 2013, Moore College
Titus 2:1-10 by James de Costobadie (St James Latimer Square in Christchurch).
Titus 1:5-16 and Titus 2:11-16 by James de Costobadie.
Q&A with James de Costobadie.
- Titus 2:4 Nature, nurture or culture? (Claire Smith and Peter Bolt)
- Older women teaching younger women (Moya Woodhouse, Stephanie Menear and Nicky Fortescue)
- Why I have women on staff (Bruce Hall and Ray Galea; Phillip Jensen cancelled due to illness)
- Should men and women correct and rebuke differently? (Archie Poulos)
- Deborah: Judge? Prophet? (Paul Williamson)
- Unlocking the secrets of older women’s wisdom (Christine Jensen—elective cancelled due to illness)
- Purity in ministry (Rick Smith, Nigel Fortescue and Deb Earnshaw)
- T2: Ministry apprentices for “older” women (Michelle Philp, and Ben and Emma Pfahlert)