The Priscilla & Aquila Centre focuses on benefitting women and their ministries, but it intentionally avoids considering women and the ministries of women in isolation from men and the ministries of men. It is a centre for the encouragement of the ministries of women in partnership with men.
The Priscilla & Aquila Centre aims to
- Encourage: Encourage strengthen, and improve the training of women for ministry at Moore College.
- Encourage partnerships: Encourage and promote a wide range of ministries by women, in genuine “complementary” partnership with the ministries of men.
- Pursue: Encourage and support women to pursue postgraduate theological study at Moore College.
- Nurture community: Encourage and support Christian women to write and publish in the fields of Theology, Biblical Studies, Church History, Ethics, Ministry and Mission; at both a popular and academic level.
- Promote Complementarianism: Encourage, strengthen, and improve the practical expression of Complementarianism at Moore College in order to teach and model biblically faithful patterns of men and women in partnership in ministry.
- Communicate: Communicate the fruits of its work to the church and the world.